• Apfeltalk ändert einen Teil seiner Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen (AGB), das Löschen von Useraccounts betreffend.
    Näheres könnt Ihr hier nachlesen: AGB-Änderung
  • Was gibt es Schöneres als den Mai draußen in der Natur mit allen Sinnen zu genießen? Lasst uns teilhaben an Euren Erlebnissen und macht mit beim Thema des Monats Da blüht uns was! ---> Klick

Mind the gap: The very amusing English thread

Ikezu Sennin

Schöner von Bath
@ Dinofelis

First: Stop double-posting, that’s annoying and forbidden by the forum’s rules.

Second: Just buzz off instead of trolling around. Feel free to waste your time somewhere else, but not here.

Dinofelis

Gast
Oh such a pity.

Anhänge

• Bild 4.png
    Bild 4.png
    11,9 KB · Aufrufe: 99

Dinofelis

Gast

Second: Just buzz off instead of trolling around. Feel free to waste your time somewhere else, but not here.

Well, after all I read your comments.

I am sure that buggars like you are representative for this specific kind of misbehaviour which happens when germans participate in meetings, write e-mails, and talk during telephone conferences around the world.

No? You still do not understand? It is this typical german bad mannered grunting and shouting, this humorless we-want-facts behaviour which could spoil many peoples day. If they also were german.

julien1204

Oberdiecks Taubenapfel
just for your notes banana bender: I got some translation to do for the guy who was looking for some translators here yesterday.... and I already got payed.
So he wasn't a spammer.
I translated the information for Apps like WiFiTracker, Bike or Die 2 and another game.
He works for a little company with the headquarters in Italy and Japan.

Ikezu Sennin

Schöner von Bath
...that buggars like you...

It’s spelled bugger...

And for your information, I’ve reported you because of this insult. Calling me an asshole/assfucker... who the hell do you think you are?
You certainly need a break from this forum. And we need one from you.

Bananenbieger

Golden Noble
Wieso? Gibt es irgendwo hier einen Englischzwang?
See post #1

Ich kann beides gleich gut, und meine Muttersprache ist englisch.
So tell us: Where are you from?

Ich wollte nur durch die Blume mitteilen, dass insbesondere die vermeintlichen Könner hier ziemliche Böcke schießen.
So what? There are more people speaking English as a second language than native speaker. And most of them are doing even worse than the folks here.
Deal with it.

So he wasn't a spammer.
I still don't get it why the guy did post in two different threads without clear identification of their company AND with two seperate email-addresses. I mean everybody of the IT-community knows how a spam-message looks and their posts fullfilled every requirement to classify them as spam.

Reaktionen: onliner

Dinofelis

Gast

First, Ikezu Sennin, you seem to want all the following to happen. I never have made any double posts, but you tried to make your lie true and even gave me bad karma because of your lie.

This is very bad behaviour. This is the worst I could think of in human relationship. Lying is truely bad.

images

I love to waste my time at Apfeltalk, and I will continue doing this. Believe me.