• Apfeltalk ändert einen Teil seiner Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen (AGB), das Löschen von Useraccounts betreffend.
    Näheres könnt Ihr hier nachlesen: AGB-Änderung
  • Was gibt es Schöneres als den Mai draußen in der Natur mit allen Sinnen zu genießen? Lasst uns teilhaben an Euren Erlebnissen und macht mit beim Thema des Monats Da blüht uns was! ---> Klick

Mind the gap: The very amusing English thread

Ikezu Sennin

Schöner von Bath
@ Dinofelis
With no possibbility of reaching you privately, I have to answer your revenge-Karma in public.

No double-posts? Check #120-121, #126-127, #132-133, #135-136 and #150-151.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Kwoth

Kalterer Böhmer
I have a Latinum. Where is the native-Latin-speaker-thread?!

TimurY

Ribston Pepping
Woah guy(s), what's all this fuss about? Try to be less harsh...

We're just a bunch of foreign speakers trying to have some fun.

By the way Bender, now I do know what the word is. Did you know that bird is the word? :-D

Dinofelis

Gast
And for your information, I’ve reported you because of this insult. Calling me an asshole/assfucker... who the hell do you think you are?
You certainly need a break from this forum. And we need one from you.

Also wirklich, jetzt schnappst du aber wirklich über.

Wann und wo bitteschön habe ich dich "asshole/assfucker" genannt? Anscheinend lügst du schon wieder.

Dass du mich gemeldet hast, merke ich an den Reaktionszeiten des Forums, aber ich habe mir wirklich nichts vorzuwerfen.

Ich wünsche mir, dass *DU* etwas weniger hysterisch reagierst, und dass *DU* vor jedem Post erst mal überlegst. Einfach mal durchschnaufen, dann wird alles besser.

Dinofelis

Gast
@ Dinofelis
With no possibbility of reaching you privately, I have to answer your revenge-Karma in public.

No double-posts? Check #120-121, #126-127, #132-133 and #135-136.

Wie gesagt, alles Einbildung deinerseits. Da gibt es keine Doppelposts.

Und in der Zukunft sei mal ein wenig vorsichtiger bei der Karmaverteilung. Schön brav bleiben. Ist nur ein freundlicher Hinweis. ;)

Bananenbieger

Golden Noble
Wie gesagt, alles Einbildung deinerseits. Da gibt es keine Doppelposts.
Believe it or not, they are there. So please avoid them in the future. Just look at the mentioned posts. There is no post from another person between two of your posts, hence they are double posts.

By the way Bender, now I do know what the word is. Did you know that bird is the word? :-D
No way! This certain ornithological fact is completely new to me!!!

Ionas_Elate

Winterbanana
i´ve learned a new word by the way ...
has anyone got an idea what the word "middlingly" means?
this word´s great .. i love it :)

Ionas_Elate

Winterbanana
oh, you figured it out, without leo? :D
i havent heard this word before an it sounds so funny :)
but you´re right sennin it has the same meaning like quite and rather and pretty.
;)

hades

Morgenduft
Hello there!

Could anyone be so kind as to inform me about this thread's intention? Well, actually, I'm wondering about the threadstarter's intention to start this very thread to be precise (since I doubt the thread itself has an intention at all).

But I am willing to refrain from asking this question, not because I think this thread is but a vapid one posted in the right section of the board, but for this thread carries an answer of utmost importance and wisdom - which is, of course, 42 - deep within it.

Note to myself: Get more sleep. Much more. And, after some serious re-reading of the previous, stop writing such gibberish and find something else to do - there is an abundance of books to be read and learned, hours to be slept and maniacal laughs to be laughed. Er.. On a second thought: just get some sleep - that will do for the moment.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: