• Apfeltalk ändert einen Teil seiner Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen (AGB), das Löschen von Useraccounts betreffend.
    Näheres könnt Ihr hier nachlesen: AGB-Änderung
  • Was gibt es Schöneres als den Mai draußen in der Natur mit allen Sinnen zu genießen? Lasst uns teilhaben an Euren Erlebnissen und macht mit beim Thema des Monats Da blüht uns was! ---> Klick

Mind the gap: The very amusing English thread

patr!ck

Finkenwerder Herbstprinz
hey there... i'm currently working on a composition in english. i've never done before. gr8. ok, i wrote a lot composition in german but in english? ehhh, definitely not! that's such stupid. i love english but this topic is damn sh*t. i don't like it either the other way in my native language. grrrr. i hate it!
so, what r u doing right now at this moment?

well, another importance. have u already heart about the 'HOPEforHAITInow'-events in London, L.A. and New York? i think, they were hold yesterday. so u can pre-order this compilation in the itunes music store (germany), which contains about 12 to 14 tracks, and donwload it. when u pre-order u can subsequently download the song 'stranded' by Jay-Z, Bono, The Edge and Rihanna. It's very nice! i'm looking forward to the 25th - that day the download (of the album) starts!

Silli xD

Akerö
Well, at least this thread´s alive again ;)

Unfortunately I dont like the artists, who have been singin at those concerts. I downloaded and donated here.

patr!ck

Finkenwerder Herbstprinz
b-b-b-b-b-boooys &nd g-g-g-g-g-giiiiirls, wish ya a good night 2night. yeah!

PapzT

Goldparmäne
I have to refresh my english a little bit, because I fly in the USA in March. :eek:

92Phips

London Pepping
Ok, we're starting with something easy: Hey, my name is Phips. What's your name? :p

PapzT

Goldparmäne
Hello, my name is Dennis. I'm 21 years old and I like long walks at the beach, watching the sunset and chips with bacon taste. :p

92Phips

London Pepping
Hey Dennis and Daniel, welcome to our course: "English for amateurs or those, who want to become one"! :D

patr!ck

Finkenwerder Herbstprinz
Phips, u're talking too much. that's bad. no, if i'm honest, i like u. u are such a nice guy - at least in the worldwideweb, especially here at apfeltalk and twitter. oh, i forgotten lokalisten. did i forget something?

@theothers: hi, my name is petrick, i'm nearly 18 years old, come from the allgaeu and, yeah, i'm a student.

92Phips

London Pepping
Phips, u're talking too much. that's bad. no, if i'm honest, i like u. u are such a nice guy - at least in the worldwideweb, especially here at apfeltalk and twitter. oh, i forgotten lokalisten. did i forget something?

Yeah, we "Allgäuer" have to keep together. Someday, we'll meet in real life and maybe then, you will think different about me! :eek::p

(I think there are almost 5 faults in this sentence...)

ekuZa

Jerseymac
Uh, 17 and 17.. well im 18 since 24.12 2k9.

@Patrick.. i like ptrrrk more than uberpetrick ;)

patr!ck

Finkenwerder Herbstprinz
ekuZa, i'm gonna to be 18 on next friday, 5th feb - yeah!! that rocks dude! and about ptrrrck or uberpetrick - sometimes, there are times u have 2 change sth in ya live, you know. :D

but its too l8 to discuss about that topic. i have to stand up in 5 hours for school. so, good nite!

patr!ck

Finkenwerder Herbstprinz
i won't celebr8 it so big. just my best friends and their friends and their friends and their friends and their friends and their friends and their friends and their friends and their friends...

just a joke. i don't really have the time to make a big party cause there's no time left - just wanna make a party for me and my friends :D but one week l8r it is carneval. biggest partybash in february. that's gonna be awesome. so much alcohol. so much fun. so much girls. i'm so xcited! YEAH!

however: good nite ma friend!

Mikrolisk

Hildesheimer Goldrenette
Some joke:

I was having trouble with my computer. So I called Eric, the 11 year old next door, whose bedroom looks like Mission Control and asked him to come over. Eric clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem.
As he was walking away, I called after him, 'So, what was wrong? He replied, 'It was an ID ten T error.'
I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired, 'An, ID ten T error? What's that? In case I need to fix it again.'
Eric grinned.... 'Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T error before?
'No,' I replied. 'Write it down,' he said, 'and I think you'll figure it out.'
So I wrote down:

ID10T

I used to like Eric, the little *******