• Apfeltalk ändert einen Teil seiner Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen (AGB), das Löschen von Useraccounts betreffend.
    Näheres könnt Ihr hier nachlesen: AGB-Änderung
  • Was gibt es Schöneres als den Mai draußen in der Natur mit allen Sinnen zu genießen? Lasst uns teilhaben an Euren Erlebnissen und macht mit beim Thema des Monats Da blüht uns was! ---> Klick

Mind the gap: The very amusing English thread

patr!ck

Finkenwerder Herbstprinz
howdy guys. how r u? r u excited about the event holding in san francisco this evening?

Silli xD

Akerö
Oh man, pretty much ;)
I already searched about 15 newsticker :p
And you?

Silli xD

Akerö
I just actually took the engadget, not the AT one, I better like it in english.
And i actually watched this one . Even though it wasn´t the best qualitiy it was quite OK.

patr!ck

Finkenwerder Herbstprinz
afterwards i can say, that i only used the engadget ticker. at's one wasn't reachable all the time. yeah, and engadget's one was just the best of everyone.

Silli xD

Akerö
True (AT). Sad, but true…

The cool thing about the link above was, that at the interesting time they really streamed live, so I saw, what we will be able to see in the Keynote Podcast :)

Mantarax

Querina
Do you know this guy;)

[video=youtube;OXPPu418C78]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXPPu418C78[/video]

patr!ck

Finkenwerder Herbstprinz
hello again. i'm working on my presentation about the "Deutsche Bundesbank" and it's history, oganization and functions. just finished the part 'history' and i'm so happy about it YEAH!

it doesnt matter wheter westerwave or oettinger. they're politicans. they r all stupid!!

darkCarpet

Halberstädter Jungfernapfel
I recognized a Steve Jobs in your optimistic expression. :D