• Apfeltalk ändert einen Teil seiner Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen (AGB), das Löschen von Useraccounts betreffend.
    Näheres könnt Ihr hier nachlesen: AGB-Änderung
  • Was gibt es Schöneres als den Mai draußen in der Natur mit allen Sinnen zu genießen? Lasst uns teilhaben an Euren Erlebnissen und macht mit beim Thema des Monats Da blüht uns was! ---> Klick

Mind the gap: The very amusing English thread

92Phips

London Pepping
Before I jump and join your beer drinking circle, since we're english, does that mean english or american style beer? Not that I would mind, but in case of english style beer, can I join with a bottle of single malt?

:)

N

No you can't!
I'll bring some very good Bavaria beer! :)

patr!ck

Finkenwerder Herbstprinz
howdy guys. how r u doing right now? i'm so fu**ing bored cause i've nothing to do. what can i do? tidy up my room? done. read a book? i already read all my books. learning for school? no, just 2 lessons tomorrow. damn. give me some proposals. please! or chat with me :D

patr!ck

Finkenwerder Herbstprinz
so folks... i must say, i'm ready with "to be bored". that's such a gr8 feeling, u know. it's godlike. i love it when i have sthg to do - whether it's work, cleaning, trashing, couching, and so on. however, i'm gonna bowling with ma classmates 2night. have anyone of u ever been bowling? it's my first time. i'm so excited. eh, i mean 'american bowling' - not like in germany 'kegeln'. that's gr8.

@92phips | thanks for your suggestion. but i think, i prefer a girl instead of a boy. not that as u. you know, my brother is gay. he's a nice guy, his boyfriend too. i like them both very much!

92Phips

London Pepping
have anyone of u ever been bowling? it's my first time. i'm so excited. eh, i mean 'american bowling' - not like in germany 'kegeln'. that's gr8.
I've been bowling in Kempten serveral times - it's really funny! :)
But I think "Kegeln" is a little easier...

@92phips | thanks for your suggestion. but i think, i prefer a girl instead of a boy. not that as u. you know, my brother is gay. he's a nice guy, his boyfriend too. i like them both very much!

I know, I know... :)

patr!ck

Finkenwerder Herbstprinz
I've been bowling in Kempten serveral times - it's really funny! :)
But I think "Kegeln" is a little easier...

YEAH! right. we're gonna bowling in Kempten 'bigBowl'. My teacher will spend this evening with my class. Hope, he's gonna be drunk *chzzzz*

patr!ck

Finkenwerder Herbstprinz
oh, thanks guys for wishing fun!

kay. the "bowlingcenter kempten" is - so it seems - also big and have a nice flair. but friends, i have to hurry up. in one hour the car leaves and i have to shower and prepare something. and off course not, alcohol is such evil. i never wanna touch it ;).

have a nice eve.

darkCarpet

Halberstädter Jungfernapfel
According to a friend of mine, we have to have more fun here at this strange place ...

92Phips

London Pepping
That's for you darkCarpet! :-*
Carpet

An old lady had bought a new carpet and the carpet fitter was fitting
it for her. Once he had fitted it he went outside to have a cigarette,
but he couldn't find his packet of cigarettes.

He looked in all his pockets and in his van, but he just couldn't find
them. So, he went back into the room where he had fitted the carpet to
see if he had dropped the packet in there.

As he entered the room he noticed a small lump under the carpet in the
middle of the room.

He decided to flatten the lump rather than undo all his work, so he took
a hammer and banged the lump until it was flat.

As he was putting his tools away the old lady walked into the room. She
was holding a packet of cigarettes. She said, "I found these in the
hallway. You must have dropped them."

"Now, I just need to find my budgie."
:p

Silli xD

Akerö
I knew that One. It's great :-D

Anything interesting happening with you today?

patr!ck

Finkenwerder Herbstprinz
oh, good morning silli :) the early bird chatches the worm - isn't it?

anything interesting 2day? don't think so. first school, after that, i've to sth for my presentation for the A-level. yeah, in the eve i'm gonna make party.

but, i have to catch the bus right now. so, see ya!

tsingtao2

Roter Eiserapfel
Next week, I gonna give a presentation at school about the afro-american history. But I'm not looking forward to that day because afterwards, I'll also have to write a test in arts. The last one for this term:)

tsingtao2

Roter Eiserapfel
What I forgot, this evening, we're going to a bar, with our psychology teacher. I think, that it will be very funny:)

Silli xD

Akerö
The early bird… Yeah, thats true, i guess :D

I gonna go to Table-Tennis-Practice just about now, afterwards maybe watchin some TV, or play a game, or… ;)

Sounds interesting: Goin to a bar with a psychology teacher; the one i know would never! Have some fun :)

Maybe ill see ya l8a