• Apfeltalk ändert einen Teil seiner Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen (AGB), das Löschen von Useraccounts betreffend.
    Näheres könnt Ihr hier nachlesen: AGB-Änderung
  • Viele hassen ihn, manche schwören auf ihn, wir aber möchten unbedingt sehen, welche Bilder Ihr vor Eurem geistigen Auge bzw. vor der Linse Eures iPhone oder iPad sehen könnt, wenn Ihr dieses Wort hört oder lest. Macht mit und beteiligt Euch an unserem Frühjahrsputz ---> Klick

Mind the gap: The very amusing English thread

Nahantra

Alkmene
I was thinking the other day that I might want to watch the old Spiderman-movies from about 20 years ago… I can remember myself sitting in front of some beta-max recorder (or something like that) and watching these movies… any ideas where I can find these? I love those old fashioned trash-movies :) Like "Attack of the Killertomatoes" (which was another funny link to the post above :D)
But fun aside my question about Spiderman was serious…

Tazjin

Hildesheimer Goldrenette
Please remind me to post a picture of me in my "Mind the gap"-teeshirt

night folks

AnGer

Angelner Borsdorfer
I was thinking the other day that I might want to watch the old Spiderman-movies from about 20 years ago… I can remember myself sitting in front of some beta-max recorder (or something like that) and watching these movies… any ideas where I can find these? I love those old fashioned trash-movies :) Like "Attack of the Killertomatoes" (which was another funny link to the post above :D)
But fun aside my question about Spiderman was serious…

It would appear thar the electronic beach, more known as eBay, is the place to go. Though I am uncertain whether there is some lost soul out there who has the old Spider-Man movies from about 20 years ago.

leonaddi

Schweizer Glockenapfel
Surprisingly "Gulasch" is called goulash … Keeping in mind that "Schwein" would be translated as swine it should be called swine goulash … But why anyone would eat burned undead pigs? *hrhr
Anyway … I hope it was good :)

Actually I think that "Schwein" would be translated into "pork"... The word "Swine" has such a negative correlation to food nowadays ;)

Tazjin

Hildesheimer Goldrenette
Finally
mind_the_gap.jpg

And yes, I do know how awful my hair is

92Phips

London Pepping
Oh you're so right! Now I need much alcohol to get this picture out of my head! :-c

:p:p

NoaH11027

Weisser Rosenapfel
From what, the picture or the beer? Or maybe both? Or because of the collateral damage caused by the beer consumption?

;)

92Phips

London Pepping
I think because of the picture! :p

mcxreflex I'll be with you within ten minutes...:)

NoaH11027

Weisser Rosenapfel
mcxreflex I'll be with you within ten minutes...:)
Before I jump and join your beer drinking circle, since we're english, does that mean english or american style beer? Not that I would mind, but in case of english style beer, can I join with a bottle of single malt?

:)

N