• Apfeltalk ändert einen Teil seiner Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen (AGB), das Löschen von Useraccounts betreffend.
    Näheres könnt Ihr hier nachlesen: AGB-Änderung
  • Viele hassen ihn, manche schwören auf ihn, wir aber möchten unbedingt sehen, welche Bilder Ihr vor Eurem geistigen Auge bzw. vor der Linse Eures iPhone oder iPad sehen könnt, wenn Ihr dieses Wort hört oder lest. Macht mit und beteiligt Euch an unserem Frühjahrsputz ---> Klick

Get Set and Go!

MatzeLoCal

Rheinischer Bohnapfel
ich gebe mal n paar infos von engadget:
engadget schrieb:
1:00pm - The lights are going down. Al Gore is reportedly sitting in the front row. Steve is on stage.
1:01pm - “Apple is leading the digital music revolution, but to us, at it’s core, it’s all about the music.“ Steve introduces “16 time grammy award winner, the incomparable Yo Yo Ma“ in the audience. “He’s mad at me now, probably.“
1:02pm - “let’s start today, i’d love to give you an update on itunes...“ over half a billion songs sold. 1.8 million songs a day. “iTunes has an 80% market share here in the US.“ 85% of global music market.
1:04pm - “Let me give you an update on podcasts.“ 7 million subscriptiosn to podcats. 15,000 podcasts in directory. 21 languages including Finnish, Serbian, and Thai. House Democrats and Senate Republicans are among podcasters. Top 9: iTunes new music tuesday, al franken, adam curry... 2 million songs now in itunes library
1:06pm - “This next statistic we’ve never shared with anyone before: we have just crossed 10 million accounts on itunes“. Average account has purchased 60 songs(mathematically that’s just # sold / # accts). “iTunes may be the second largest internet store behind only Amazon.“ New exclusive content: Harry Potter. All 6 audio books only on iTunes.

1:07pm - New Harry Potter iPod - has the crest engraved on the back.
1:08pm - 1-click purchase of entire Harry Potter collection. Other exclusive: Madonna. All 15 albums available by album and by song. Steve is calling Madonna on iChat AV.
1:09pm - Madonna to Steve: “I got tired of not being able to download my own music.“ Steve: “Do you have an ipod?“ Madonna: “of course I do! that’s so dumb! Every time I get one a new one comes out the next week.“
1:11pm - iTunes 5! Pretty much same display, but cleaned up. Can organize folders of playlists.
1:12pm - Search bar - can search just podcasts, just albums, etc. Search bar is also in music store. iTunes 5 autosyncs contacts and calendars from MS Outlook.

1:14pm - Smart Shuffle feature. “We’ve had a lot of people say our shuffle’s not random“ (laughter) “We’ve actually added Smart Shuffle to make it less random. But it seems more random.“ From the UI: “Smart shuffle allows you to control how likely you are to hear multiple songs by the same artist.“ Reviews added to iTunes.

1:17pm - iTunes 5 demo. Steve is searching for some musician named “Dylan“ in the store. Results layout is more GUI, layout of album covers by artist.

sorry.. engadget is down :(

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

MatzeLoCal

Rheinischer Bohnapfel
weiter gehts

engadget schrieb:
1:17pm - iTunes 5 demo. Steve is searching for some musician named “Dylan“ in the store. Results layout is more GUI, layout of album covers by artist.
1:20pm - Here it is: “There’s One More Thing about iTunes that we’re announcing today ... Today we are introducing the iTunes phone: Motorola ROKR. 100 songs or other downloads.“
1:21pm - You load it via USB cable. “It’s basically an iPod shuffle for you phone.“ No click wheel. It has auto-shuffle.
1:22pm - Steve is playing “Let’s Get it Started“ on the phone. Sounds good - lots of bass. The ringtone is still cheezy, which makes a nice contrast of how much better the music audio quality is than you’d expect. When the phone rings, the music pauses. “I hit the wrong button,“ Steve apologizes.
1:23pm - Ron Garriques - President of Motorola’s mobile phone division, is onstage.
1:27pm - Garriques on the Rokr: “It’s a great ARPU story.“ That’s Average Revenue Per User.
1:28pm - Sneak preview of TV ad. Madonna and a bunch of other people. Hey, there’s Iggy Pop w/o a shirt!
1:29pm - Steve onstage again: “The #1 wireless carrier in North America, Cingular, is going to be the exclusive carrier...“ <br><br>

1:30pm - Ralph de la Vega, COO of Cingular is onstage. “Today, the talk ends, and the music begins.“
1:34pm - Ralph says he knows we’re worried about battery life. He says he flew crosscountry with it yesterday, made some phone calls at his hotel, then left it on the table overnight. The battery gauge still showed full in the morning.
1:35pm - Previews of outdoor ads (billboards): “Now you can KISS and tell“, “smashblabbermouth“, and pb4splunk: “Matthew Sweet talk“.
1:37pm - Magazine ads. “Elvis may have left the building, but now you can get him on the phone.“
1:41pm - “Now, I’d like to give you an update on iPod. Almost 22 million sold as of June.
New automotive Made for iPod products: Honda, Acura, Audi, VW adding iPod capability.
1:42pm - 30% of all cars in 2006 sold in US will offer iPod option.
1:43pm - “Today, we’re gonna focus on the iPod mini.“ Most popular mp3 player in the world. “Today, we’re going to do something pretty bold... we’re going to replace it.“
1:44pm - The iPod nano. 1000 songs.
1:45pm - It has a color display and a click wheel. Looks like a shrunken iPod photo.
1:46pm - 1/5 size of original iPod. 62% smaller by volume than mini. 1/3 size of mini.
1:47pm - Steve is comparing the nano to other players and cellphones. 30-pin dock connector same as other iPods. Color screen.
1:48 - New clock, can add multiple time zones. They show inverse mode at night. Games, calendars, stopwatch, and lap timer. Screen lock with password. “If you have your contacts and calendars on, you might want to lock your screen“. “Some people are going to forget everything, so they’re going to forge they’re combination.“ When you redock your mac opens the lock. 1.5 ounces, 42 grams. Less than 8 quarters. It fits in watch pocket of jeans. USB 2.0.
1:49pm - 14 hour battery life, both PC and Mac.

1:50pm - “One other thing...“ Second color - black. 4GB - 1000 songs - $249, 2GB - 500 songs - $199.
1:51pm - Shipping today. “They will be in some stores as early as tomorrow afternoon or Friday.“ Accessories: $29 dock, $39 lanyard headphone. 5 armband colors $29.
1:52pm - New accessory: “nanotubes“. Colored skins - box of 5 colors $29. Rolling out to stores over next 4 weeks. “Again, the key messages here are 1000 songs in your pocket, impossibly small“
1:54pm - “My prediction is this is instantly going to become the highest-volume most popular iPod in the world. At events like this, we always like to remind ourselves that the most important thing is the music.“ So who’s the guest star? Kanye West, that’s who.
1:55pm - Kanye West: “I’d like to thank Steve Jobs for still letting me perform.“
1:58pm - Kanye just dissed Bush again.

2:04pm - Peace out from Kanye. Steve is back on stage. “Thank you all for coming, and we’ll see you soon. Buh-bye.” That’s it!

amarok

Galloway Pepping
es gibt keinen iPod mini mehr. es gibt jetzt nur noch iPod Nano