• Apfeltalk ändert einen Teil seiner Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen (AGB), das Löschen von Useraccounts betreffend.
    Näheres könnt Ihr hier nachlesen: AGB-Änderung
  • Was gibt es Schöneres als den Mai draußen in der Natur mit allen Sinnen zu genießen? Lasst uns teilhaben an Euren Erlebnissen und macht mit beim Thema des Monats Da blüht uns was! ---> Klick

Mind the gap: The very amusing English thread

patr!ck

Finkenwerder Herbstprinz
Just saw: The weather will be excellent this week. This is sooooo suprising... thought it would be cold and rainy.

Keef

Gestreifter Böhmischer Borsdorfer
A really bad forecast

Walli

Blutapfel
I really enjoy hanging out with you guys here in cold and rainy Germany... heeeh, look, a plane to Fiji! So long suckers! :p

Tazjin

Hildesheimer Goldrenette
And I kinda just came back from England....

WIN!

patr!ck

Finkenwerder Herbstprinz
Wah. I can't find the fitting mobilephone contract for me. I hate that jungle of thousand contracts. Does anyone know a contract containing a dataflat and a lot of free messages?

@CraZyChris: Phips wants to go to everywhere ;). btw I want to go to Florida, doing some vacation. :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Sigur

Adams Parmäne
Wah. I can't find the right mobilephone contract for me. I hat that huge jungle. Does anyone konw a contract containing a dataflat and a lot of free messages up to 35€? ;)

@CraZyChris: Phips want to go to everywhere ;). btw I want to go to Florida doing some vacation. :)

Wow dude. Could you read that again and correct the major mistakes at least. It kinda hurts...

Reaktionen: patr!ck

patr!ck

Finkenwerder Herbstprinz
Oh sorry... my fault *shame* :-[ Next time I'll read it twice!

Tazjin

Hildesheimer Goldrenette
@Sigur it wasnt that bad.

Whoever gets me some ice tea lemon will be paid in chocolate. hurr imma durr

Der_Leo

Fießers Erstling
Oh, I don't like lemon ice tea. I prefer peach.

patr!ck

Finkenwerder Herbstprinz
ice tea tastes disgustingly bad. drink water and stay healthy ;)