• Apfeltalk ändert einen Teil seiner Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen (AGB), das Löschen von Useraccounts betreffend.
    Näheres könnt Ihr hier nachlesen: AGB-Änderung
  • Was gibt es Schöneres als den Mai draußen in der Natur mit allen Sinnen zu genießen? Lasst uns teilhaben an Euren Erlebnissen und macht mit beim Thema des Monats Da blüht uns was! ---> Klick

Mind the gap: The very amusing English thread

Nicoindahood

Cripps Pink
Im here! But have to do some stuff for the exams... Social Studies, Palestine!
Quite interesting topic for an exam, isn't it?

Silli xD

Akerö
Of course it is.
Is it in english or in german?
I´ve got a similar subject at school.
At the moment it´s called "European Studies" and includes history and geography in english (I´m at a bilingual school ;)). But in 2 years we can choose between history in german, world studies and social studies :)

Silli xD

Akerö
I´m sorry, i didn´t even think about that...
I´m planning an exchange for a year to the United States in summer in two years :)
A friend is doing it at the moment and she´s near Miami *beingjealous*

Nicoindahood

Cripps Pink
I think an exchange year is a great opportunity to improve his english(or another language) and of course to make friends in the whole world. I'm here now for nearly two months and I could travel anywhere and had friends, where I could stay!

Silli xD

Akerö
I think an exchange year is a great opportunity to improve his english(or another language) and of course to make friends in the whole world. I'm here now for nearly two months and I could travel anywhere and had friends, where I could stay!

Yeah, i think that, too.
I´ve also got a few other subjects in english, so that I´m already talking a lot of english at school.
And a friend of my family moves house to the United States and we´ll probably be visiting them next summer!
In which state lays Nelson?

Nicoindahood

Cripps Pink
New Zealand doesn't really consists of States, there are just regions. Nelson is set in the Tasman region, in which is, who would guess, Tasman Bay. Normally you devide New Zealand in north island and south island. Nelson is in the north of the south island.

Silli xD

Akerö
Ah OK, I understand.
I´m not really, well I´ll call it interested in the geography of New Zealand/Australia.
It´s nice and hot there, i guess!?

CraZyChris

Horneburger Pfannkuchenapfel
Nah, I don't like Germany. It's just kind of.., like most People are unfriendly (like Teachers, they think they're something like more worth). Yeah.... :(
I really miss my time in Accra. But when I'm older I'd like to visit Accra again. Hmm..and I always wanted to go to America :D

Silli xD

Akerö
I should have looked in you signature... :-D
But there some very nice teachers (at least in Bremen, but many people say Bremen is not Germany :-D)!

Silli xD

Akerö
Well, it´s gonna be hot in few months, won´t it.
In 3-4 months, when it´s winter here and I´ll get my iPhone :) :-D
But 15° is OK in winter ;)

@Chris: Right.