• Apfeltalk ändert einen Teil seiner Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen (AGB), das Löschen von Useraccounts betreffend.
    Näheres könnt Ihr hier nachlesen: AGB-Änderung
  • Was gibt es Schöneres als den Mai draußen in der Natur mit allen Sinnen zu genießen? Lasst uns teilhaben an Euren Erlebnissen und macht mit beim Thema des Monats Da blüht uns was! ---> Klick

Mind the gap: The very amusing English thread

Thaddäus

Golden Noble
He scares the crap out of me... Saddams moustard gas is nothing compared to a Walter fart... :p

Thaddäus

Golden Noble
You've just earned some karma, but unfortunately I'm not able to give some right now. I'll do it later... :)

Crizt

Wohlschmecker aus Vierlanden
I like this guy and his crazy puppets :)

one of my favourites:

[yt]lMt_HYy_0hU[/yt]

[yt]14kJ10GHnis[/yt]

[yt]S8BljguqjU8[/yt]

webMac

Carola
"Mind the gap" O M F G !!

have you ever been to london's railway stations!? it's that much fucking boring to hear all the time and everywhere this fu**ing phrase!! i couldn't believe that this is for real! i understand the london citizens which try to have all the time their iPod in their ears - just not to hear THIS SENTENCE!

my Englisch would be probably good enough if i would have more training, but when should we speak in Germany realy all the time Englisch? The only way to train this would be a long-termed stay in an englisch-speaking country...

so far!

c-a! ;)

CraZyChris

Horneburger Pfannkuchenapfel
Next Year I'm gong to an american school. It's gonna be hard, espsecially physics , bilogy et cetera. :(

alex_neo

Roter Stettiner
have you ever been to london's railway stations!? it's that much fucking boring to hear all the time and everywhere this fu**ing phrase!! i couldn't believe that this is for real! i understand the london citizens which try to have all the time their iPod in their ears - just not to hear THIS SENTENCE!

I think you should have your mouth washed with soap :p

It's gonna be hard, espsecially physics , bilogy et cetera. :(

Yeah, I can imagine. You're going to have subjects that I haven't even heard of yet ... ;)

Actually there is more English spoken in Germany than one would imagine. In the area I study in one would actually be able to get along without a single word of German if he is able to speak English (that might be due to the huge presence of the American military whatsoever).

Alright, I got to go. Seems like my plane to Las Vegas is boarding (it's great to have free Wi-Fi at the Airport!).

Greetings from wonderful (but rainy) Six-Burgh!

CraZyChris

Horneburger Pfannkuchenapfel
I think you should have your mouth washed with soap :p

Yeah, I can imagine. You're going to have subjects that I haven't even heard of yet ... ;)

Actually there is more English spoken in Germany than one would imagine. In the area I study in one would actually be able to get along without a single word of German if he is able to speak English (that might be due to the huge presence of the American military whatsoever).

Alright, I got to go. Seems like my plane to Las Vegas is boarding (it's great to have free Wi-Fi at the Airport!).

Greetings from wonderful (but rainy) Six-Burgh!

But by the most "German-Englishspeaker", the "talkingsound" is so horrible I'm afraid! :p

alex_neo

Roter Stettiner
Well, of course that is true. Most Germans learning English do have a strong accent that it makes it really easy for native speakers to tell that they are from Germany. However, it is not impossible to overcome that, it just requires some training...

Nordapfel

Osnabrücker Reinette
Well, of course that is true. Most Germans learning English do have a strong accent that it makes it really easy for native speakers to tell that they are from Germany. However, it is not impossible to overcome that, it just requires some training...
[YT]6zkZ3f8DnKs[/YT]

tigerlilly

Cripps Pink

That's true! It's quite annoying to hear it all the time. We always imitated the voice, it was really funny ;)

icruiser

Himbeerapfel von Holowaus
Have you ever heard a French talking English? or a Chinese?
so i think the German Conditions are not that bad!

Bananenbieger

Golden Noble
France isn't too bad. In fact, it is really good compared to people from China, Greece or Portugal.