NFS Server Konfiguration

tuxianer

Erdapfel
hi,
ich habe eine NFS freigabe gemacht. Habe schon NetInfo und exports probiert. Wenn ich jedoch eine option (rw oder async) hinzufüge wird nicht mehr freigegeben. Ohne geht es aber. Hier mal ein paar Zitate anderer Seiten:

Cette page est bien faite et m'a permis de rétablir un export qui avait disparu après mon passage à 10.4

quelques remarques malgrès tout
1) L'exemple /external/path est trompeur car il laisse à penser que "external" est obligatoire en plus du path.

2) l'exemple d'option "ro" n'est pas assez documenté, il faudrait dire que ce champ peut être laissé vide ce qui veut dire que l'export est "read-write". J'ai mis "rw" et l'export ne fonctionnait pas.

2) I can't work out how to pass in options to change it from a read-only filesystem to a read-write. I've come from a linux background, so I thought it would be as simple as changing 'opts ro' to 'opts rw' then adding in more like 'sync' and 'root_squash', but these seem to crash the server. As does changing the client list to individual machine names or IP's (assuming that is what "client" means - or does it mean the _type_ of nfs client like "linux" and "macos"?)

Great tutorial, this worked well for me. Like the prior comment, I was confused that "opts rw" was not accepted, perhaps you could describe this in the main body.