• Apfeltalk ändert einen Teil seiner Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen (AGB), das Löschen von Useraccounts betreffend.
    Näheres könnt Ihr hier nachlesen: AGB-Änderung
  • Was gibt es Schöneres als den Mai draußen in der Natur mit allen Sinnen zu genießen? Lasst uns teilhaben an Euren Erlebnissen und macht mit beim Thema des Monats Da blüht uns was! ---> Klick

Mind the gap: The very amusing English thread

CraZyChris

Horneburger Pfannkuchenapfel
Good Morning :)
Right now I'm just wworking on "Sachtext erschliessen". Is anyone good in this? I could nee some Help... :(

CraZyChris

Making an Introduction, making Summary of the text, talking about the looking of the text like font, pictures etc, talking about the "wortschatz" and the "satzbau", say who is the "zielgruppe" and taking "Stellungnahme" for the text...

patr!ck

Finkenwerder Herbstprinz
Making an Introduction, making Summary of the text, talking about the looking of the text like font, pictures etc, talking about the "wortschatz" and the "satzbau", say who is the "zielgruppe" and taking "Stellungnahme" for the text...

Wortschatz = vocabulary
Satzbau = sentence structure
Zielgruppe = target group
Stellungnahme = statement

I did the same at the middle-school (Realschule in German) and it was called "Textgebundener Aufsatz". I wasn't so bad, but I can't really remember it :D. Say, where can I may help you?

CraZyChris

Yeah, I'm learning for the Aufnahmetest in the Realschule....

Ok: Am I allowed to write: "In dem Anfang des Textes klettert Lisa den Baun hoch und faellt wieder runter" ?

PS; I could have known these Words, Thanks :)

Nicoindahood

Cripps Pink
Wortschatz = vocabulary
Satzbau = sentence structure
Zielgruppe = target group
Stellungnahme = statement?
Satzbau is also known as syntax :)

Yeah, I'm learning for the Aufnahmetest in the Realschule....

Ok: Am I allowed to write: "In dem Anfang des Textes klettert Lisa den Baun hoch und faellt wieder runter" ?

PS; I could have known these Words, Thanks :)
"Im Anfang" is a word-by-word translation from english. You should start with: "Am Anfang des Romans/Der Kurzgeschichte (insert name of the story here) von (insert author's name here) geht es um..." or "Die Kurzgeschichte (insert name of the story here) von (insert author's name here) handelt von..."

CraZyChris

Hmm...that would be the Introduction.
I would use that, to make an overflow to the summary...
By the way: Sorry, I don't wanna' destroy the English-Thread :D

patr!ck

Finkenwerder Herbstprinz
Satzbau is also known as syntax :)
Right ;).

"Im Anfang" is a word-by-word translation from english. You should start with: "Am Anfang des Romans/Der Kurzgeschichte (insert name of the story here) von (insert author's name here) geht es um..." or "Die Kurzgeschichte (insert name of the story here) von (insert author's name here) handelt von..."

NEVER say "... geht es um ..." - that's a NO-GO! Never say it. You will be killed by your German-teacher ;).

But Nico, this sentence is better for the intruduction. I think Chris likes to write the summary now?!

@Chris: It's very hard to help you, because we don't know the text.

Silli xD

Akerö
Hallo Patrick :)
Yeah, I had to learn for Biology test (I´m living in Bremen and our vacation has already ended 2 weeks ago)...
But now I´m here ;)

patr!ck

Finkenwerder Herbstprinz
Hello Silli... you poor guy! :D In Bavaria there are still 3 weeks vacation ;).

Silli xD

Akerö
No, not longer, but later :-D
Next year Bremen is again one of the first federal states...
But I´m not sad about that ;)