• Apfeltalk ändert einen Teil seiner Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen (AGB), das Löschen von Useraccounts betreffend.
    Näheres könnt Ihr hier nachlesen: AGB-Änderung
  • Seit Gutenbergs Zeiten haben sich nicht nur Bücher über die ganze Welt verbreitet, sondern Buchstaben und Wörter begleiten uns allumfassend. Selbst moderne Devices mit Sprachsteuerung und Super-KI kommen nicht ohne Buchstaben, Wörter oder Symbole aus. Nicht zuletzt darum ist das Thema das Monats Am Anfang war das Wort ---> Klick

Mind the gap: The very amusing English thread

iFlow

Fießers Erstling
In my Opinion is 15°great because thats the temperature when i start wearing shorts. And if i could wear shorts in winter that would be fantastic. Yeah i know my english is rubbish but i just want to improve it or keep it.

Nicoindahood

Cripps Pink
It's not that bad :) Yeah 15° is ok, when you lie in the sun it feels like 20°.
The weird thing is that the people here are complaining about the temperature!

iFlow

Fießers Erstling
Oh man thats too bad , i cant imagine people complaining about 15° in winter thats strange, The weather today in Germany / Cologne is about 25° but will rise up to 30°. I'll definitly go to the beach today and go tanning and playing soccer and stuff like that.

Bananenbieger

Golden Noble
Do you know that little liver called Rhine?

Okay, doesn't really compare to the beaches near Nelson, but at least it is a beach.

Slazenger

Macoun
hehe, i'd worked in the garden for at least 3 ours, now i`ll get my bag and drive to the Northern Sea...

iFlow

Fießers Erstling
Haha no i live in a suburb of Cologne and only some minutes away from my home there a lake the "Otto-Maigler-Lake". I hope its not to crowdy , yesterday it was. I Think i keep posting in this Thread ;) because its very amusing hehe

Der Dirty

Ingrid Marie
Whose liver is called Rhine??? Who's so strange and gives names to his inwards???

patr!ck

Finkenwerder Herbstprinz
Good Evening.

How are you?
I've got an idea. We should make a signature-contest. Who's got the best signature @apfeltalk? I know, it's a stupid idea, but I'm bored. :D