• Apfeltalk ändert einen Teil seiner Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen (AGB), das Löschen von Useraccounts betreffend.
    Näheres könnt Ihr hier nachlesen: AGB-Änderung
  • Seit Gutenbergs Zeiten haben sich nicht nur Bücher über die ganze Welt verbreitet, sondern Buchstaben und Wörter begleiten uns allumfassend. Selbst moderne Devices mit Sprachsteuerung und Super-KI kommen nicht ohne Buchstaben, Wörter oder Symbole aus. Nicht zuletzt darum ist das Thema das Monats Am Anfang war das Wort ---> Klick

Mind the gap: The very amusing English thread

iNiKeY22

Ingrid Marie
Cool down, mate. Read the topic again. Think.
Mind the gap: The very amusing English thread Auf Thema antworten

Don't be so pseudo-native.

I read the topic. Before you came here, the topic was "holiday". Then you came and posted something with f-ing insects. But nobody wanted to know that, did anybody?

After this freaky posting you began to accost CrazyChris, then you posted:
*train departs*

This train terminates at .. Stratford. Next station is Canary Wharf. Change here for the DLR or Disctrict line.

*train arrives*

Does that f-ing make sence for ya? And gradually you're statin' to piss me -and others- off.

And I shouldn't be what?

Tazjin

Hildesheimer Goldrenette
Yes, it does make sense. The topic is obviously a reference to the London Tube, so why not make some fun of that?

Additionally this is an off-topic thread. Do you know what that means?

Also, if you're taking a phrase like "Shut your bloody cakehole", which is old British slang, serious, you should probably relax a little.

CraZyChris

Horneburger Pfannkuchenapfel
Then don't take "Assclown" serious. Did you notice, you are annoying in this Thread?

Reaktionen: iNiKeY22

iNiKeY22

Ingrid Marie
I'm feeling a kind of sorry for you. But okay, if you think, that is was funny, just go on. I would like to hear some more jokes like these. ;)

Reaktionen: CraZyChris

Tazjin

Hildesheimer Goldrenette
Then don't take "Assclown" serious. Did you notice, you are annoying in this Thread?
I didn't take it serious but was making another reference to the London Tube. I'd have expected that at least someone in this thread knows about the tube with a topic like that ...
Have some fun here, I'll wait till the cool guys are back.

@inikeything: "a kind of sorry" that's quite a seldom phrase, where are you from?

joey23

Hochzeitsapfel
Hey guys, [SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]keep a level head![/SIZE][/SIZE]

Sigur

Adams Parmäne
Why the hell are you f-ing talking about London tube? Who the f*** cares about that? Are you a kind of stupid or what? :eek:

That wasn't the f-ing topic, was it?

Dude, you're annoying. I enjoyed Tazjin's post. And you can't really be OT in a thread like that.

Tazjin

Hildesheimer Goldrenette
Finally, g'day guys.

I'm gonna get myself some pleasurable chocolate pudding.

Der Dirty

Ingrid Marie
Hello guys! Ladies!

Do you mind, if I join you? My english could need some training lessons, as you can see.

Greetings Dirty

Tazjin

Hildesheimer Goldrenette
If you've got a valid ticket or Oyster card, sure.

Der Dirty

Ingrid Marie
Sorry, my last trip to London was in 1992, or so. Is there an other way to get in?

Tazjin

Hildesheimer Goldrenette
We're on the Jubilee line to Stratford.