• Apfeltalk ändert einen Teil seiner Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen (AGB), das Löschen von Useraccounts betreffend.
    Näheres könnt Ihr hier nachlesen: AGB-Änderung
  • Seit Gutenbergs Zeiten haben sich nicht nur Bücher über die ganze Welt verbreitet, sondern Buchstaben und Wörter begleiten uns allumfassend. Selbst moderne Devices mit Sprachsteuerung und Super-KI kommen nicht ohne Buchstaben, Wörter oder Symbole aus. Nicht zuletzt darum ist das Thema das Monats Am Anfang war das Wort ---> Klick

Mind the gap: The very amusing English thread

gugucom

Spätblühender Taffetapfe
B2C or B2B makes no big difference. Amost all the stuff is made in Asia nowadays. So selling (invstment goods), purchasing (manufactured goods) and servicing (made in Germany) requires ever increasing numbers of ExPats.

Anu_bis

Jerseymac
You know, guys, I just wanted to tell someone: I'm going to write a French test tomorrow and haven't learned anything yet.
I think I will leave the Mac now and learn a lot because I have to write at least a 4....:(

Huh, I don't know if my English was good now...

alex_neo

Roter Stettiner
You know, guys, I just wanted to tell someone: I'm going to write a French test tomorrow and haven't learned anything yet.
I think I will leave the Mac now and learn a lot because I have to write at least a 4....:(

Huh, I don't know if my English was good now...

I should actually be learning too but I have done some work today and I am just not that motivated to sit down again ... Probably because "Company and Partnership Law" and the "Constitutional Principles of the Economic System" aren't that thrilling ...

Bananenbieger

Golden Noble
I wouldn't call the job boring.
Depends on someones personality. I would be bored after a couple of days. Also I could not be an airline pilot since that would be also boring for me. I prefer being creative and doing different kind of things throughout the day.

But I still prefer being the dot rather than the one looking at it.
That's what I like about flying VFR. "Langen Information, here I am..."

gugucom

Spätblühender Taffetapfe
Nomen est omen. The b-bender and the visual flight regulations. hehe!
How many fuselages have you managed to ondulate in robust landing attempts? ;)

Bananenbieger

Golden Noble
Hehe... Bananabender is flying only very robust aircrafts. And at stall speeds below 35kts it's very hard to damage the fuselage during the touchdown.

But in the worst case I can still use the ballistic recovery system and safly descent to 0f AGL.

UHDriver

Doppelter Prinzenapfel
Any landing you can safely walk away from is a good landing. ;)

gugucom

Spätblühender Taffetapfe
may happy landings allways equal the number of your starts ;)

walksunix

Spartan
Damn :-D I've just seen an youtube video of Herbert Knebel. He's so awesome :p

Bananenbieger

Golden Noble
Thanks ;) But it isn't too hard if you fly a plane that only needs a 150m strip to land ;) UHDriver even needs less.

UHDriver

Doppelter Prinzenapfel
An area the size of 15 x 15 meters is well enough. ;)

But landing the chopper tends to actually get harder the smaller the diameter of the landing area is.

Ziggla

Auralia
Well, I'm about to write the very last test in my advanced English cours in my whole life - please keep your fingers crossed :)!

Patrick Rollbis

AT Moderation
Tscchhhhhhh
"Air Berlin AB602 from Tegel to Munich Franz Joseph Strauß, clear for take off!"
"Air Berlin AB602 from Tegel to Munich Franz Joseph Strauß, roger, clear for take off!"
Tsssccchhhshhschs
"Lufthansa LH531 fly and maintain3000 . Turn left heading 230°. Clear for landing on ILS runway 23."

I love this phrases :D

Bananenbieger

Golden Noble
Yeah, but it's "departure", not "take-off". ;)

My all time favorite phrase is still (sorry for bringing in some German):
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Moin' Ground, die Luftsportgruppe mit dem Kranich is requesting clearance to Stutti."[/FONT]

Ashura

Hildesheimer Goldrenette
Nice but ive got something better. Found it in Japan and directly bought it.
Mewmew Slide File
A nice styled cat is shown and this phrase:
"I like a walk. Therefore, it is lonely for a rainy day not to go outside.
If it goes to a park, there are amny friends.
Playing with a ball with everybody is pleasant."

Nice is it not?;)