• Apfeltalk ändert einen Teil seiner Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen (AGB), das Löschen von Useraccounts betreffend.
    Näheres könnt Ihr hier nachlesen: AGB-Änderung
  • Viele hassen ihn, manche schwören auf ihn, wir aber möchten unbedingt sehen, welche Bilder Ihr vor Eurem geistigen Auge bzw. vor der Linse Eures iPhone oder iPad sehen könnt, wenn Ihr dieses Wort hört oder lest. Macht mit und beteiligt Euch an unserem Frühjahrsputz ---> Klick

Google Calendar und iCal

RazerRazer

Starking
Hallo!

Ich habe 10 Events von einem GCalendar zu meinen hinzugefügt, dann meine GMail Daten in iCal eingegeben und alles erscheint, bloß nur unter Delegations und die lassen sich nicht mit dem iPhone syncen. OK, eine Lösung muss es geben, gegoogelt, das habe ich gefunden:

Dear friends,

Thanks for your posts! I am so glad my post has helped somewhat. I spent a few hours working this out.

As regards to syncing your iphone with Google calendar and iCal here it is!!

You've probably learned from Google on setting up an Exchanged account on your iPhone or iTouch, but this will only solve half of the problem. Just in case you don't know how to set up an Exchange account, this is what you need to do (And please make sure you have set up your primary google calendar account through Exchange first; it's so cool if you have iPhone 3.0):

http://www.google.com/support/mobile/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=138740

Remember, you've only set up your primary calendars, your so called delegates or secondary calendars will not show up on your iphone yet. So you need to set up additional accounts on your iPhone through CalDAV, so:

first thing first, you are going to need your altered account URL on your iPhone. But the URL is really long, and I don't want to risk typing in the wrong URL, so this is what I did: (for those who don't know how to create your altered account URL please refer to my earlier post above)

1.Go to iCal's preference menu then click on one of your secondary calendars you've set up. click on Server Settings, then Copy the "altered account URL" in the Server Path box.
2.Paste the altered account URL in an email message and send it to yourself.
3.Then go to your mailbox in your iPhone and find the email you just sent yourself.
4.Then Copy the altered account URL on your iPhone, exit Mail by pressing the home button and proceed to the following: (and please learn how to copy and paste on your iphone, it will save you lots of time!)

setting up additional calendar accounts through CalDAV:

1.Tap settings on your iphone
2.Tap mail, Contacts, Calendars
3.Under accounts, tap add account
4.Tap other
5.Under Calendars tap add CalDAV account
6.Under Server, type in www.google.com
7.Type in your google account name
8.Type in your google account password
9.Type in a name of your choice for your secondary calendar in the description box.
10.Tap next. your iPhone will then verify the account info. It might say "Cannot connect using SSL". then tap Continue.
11.You will now see at Advanced Settings at the bottom. Tap advanced settings.
12.Change Use SSL to On
13.In the Account URL box, paste in the altered account URL you've just copied.
14Done!!!

And you just set up another one of your calendars which will now show up on your iPhone and sync with Google. Repeat this process for all other secondary calendars.

The great thing is, I don't even need to sync my iPhone calendar through iTunes now, because I can add or edit an event on my iPhone, iCa, or Google Calendar, and all three places will sync up at once provided that you have internet access. I currently have 1 primary calendar, and 2 secondary calendars. And all three calendar sync up in all three locations just fine. Good Luck to you all!

the Whitechino
www.tommy-fish.com (I am a musician, come hear my stuff :)

Bloß es klappt einfach nicht.

Gibt es keine praktische Lösung, ein Hilfsprogramm?

Danke für eure Hilfe!

Reaktionen: GunBound