• Apfeltalk ändert einen Teil seiner Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen (AGB), das Löschen von Useraccounts betreffend.
    Näheres könnt Ihr hier nachlesen: AGB-Änderung
  • Was gibt es Schöneres als den Mai draußen in der Natur mit allen Sinnen zu genießen? Lasst uns teilhaben an Euren Erlebnissen und macht mit beim Thema des Monats Da blüht uns was! ---> Klick

Erfahrungen mit Texnicle

Reservist

Stahls Winterprinz
Hallo,

habe mir vorhin mal Texnicle (http://www.bobsoft-mac.de/texnicle/texnicle.html) draufgemacht, weil das u.A. den Vollbildmodus und die Versionierung von OSX unterstützt.

Nutzt das jemand auch und kann mir sagen, wie ich einstellen kann, dass der im Rohdokument den Text umbricht am Seitenrand? Seitwärts scrollen ist nämlich total nervig.

Danke schonmal!

martinhewitson

Erdapfel
You can set the how TeXnicle wraps in the preferences. Open the preferences, then at the top of the General tab, you can set "Hard wrap", "Soft Wrap", or "No Wrap". You can also set the line length (in characters) which is set to 80 by default. Hard wrap means that newline characters will be automatically inserted while you type when you reach the line width you set. Soft wrap will just display the text wrapped at the length you set, but you will need to insert newlines yourself.

Hope this helps!

Martin

p.s. sorry for not writing in German. I hope that's ok. It just takes me too long to write in German.

Reservist

Stahls Winterprinz
Hello Martin,

thank you for your response. No problem for writing in english, your hint with "Soft Wrap" solves my problem. I'm looking forward to new versions :)